Please be assured that our infection control protocols are of the highest standard and are considered best practice.
We are aligned with all federal and state protocols and continue to update these as required.
Please regularly check our website and Facebook page for any updates.
The following screening measures and infection control protocols have been implemented to minimise the risk to you and our staff.
If you answer YES to any of the following questions please call the surgery to discuss and to possibly reschedule your appointment:
- Do you, or anyone in your household, feel unwell or have flu like symptoms such as fever, sore throat, runny nose, dry cough, headache, muscular pain or fatigue?
- Have you, or anyone in your household, been asked to self-isolate whilst waiting on COVID-19 test results?
- Have you, or anyone in your household, been in close contact with someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19?
Please be aware of the following standard protocols:
- Pre-operative mouth rinsing. Many of you have been complying with this request since 2020. It is now mandatory to rinse with a proprietary mouth rinse for at least 20 seconds prior to treatment.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided BEFORE you enter the practice and BEFORE you leave the treatment room.
- Please socially distance in the waiting room or feel free to sit outside.
- We aim to minimise the number of people in the practice at any one time. Whenever possible please come to your appointment alone or only bring one other person with you.
Both treatment rooms and the waiting area have HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air) filters in operation.